Frequently Asked Questions

Can I/How do I Appeal an Assessment Result ?

Click Here for more information.

What is a Career Traineeship in Hospitality?

If you are interested Career Traineeship in Hospitality Click Here for more details.

Host Employer form Click Here

List of Hotels participating for the Hospitality Traineeship Click Here

Can I get free/subsidised Childcare?

If you require childcare while attending your training programme you may be eligible for subsidised childcare places through the Childcare Employment and Training Support Scheme (CETS). To check eligibility or to book a place on this scheme please contact your County Childcare Committee below.

Am I entitled to any payments while I am Training?

Generally people in receipt of any type of payment from the Department of Social protection will be eligible for certain Training Allowances from MSLETB Training Centres Sligo and Ballina for programmes delivered by the Training Centres or on their behalf. Allowances are paid on foot of a Form103 which must be signed by the DSP. For further information about eligibility and the range of allowances contact your local DSP Office.

Where Can I get accommodation?

Click Here for Information.